Terms and Conditions
- All payments for personal training sessions must be paid for in advance before each session.Payments are to be made at the studio reception.
- The studio reserves the right to vary the charges at any time. The current charges for personal training sessions are set out on the current tariff.
- When attending personal training sessions at the studio, you must at all times abide by the rules of the studio and treat the equipment with proper care and attention.
- Personal training sessions are provided by self-employed personal trainers. As such, each trainer is solely responsible for the health and safety of their clients during each session and the studio confirms they hold a valid policy of insurance in respect to any accidents or injuries sustained in the course of any given session.
- You must not give the studio less than 24 hours notice in the event that you wish to cancel a booked session. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for the session in full. In the event that the trainer is unable to perform a booked session, wherever possible the studio will endeavor tore-arrange the session by agreement with you or, with your permission, arrange another trainer to perform the session in my place.
- Personal training sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All sessions have an expiry date of 180 days after the date of purchase unless otherwise mutually agreed.
Eqvvs Training is the trading name of HB Associates VPP Ltd, a company registered in England. Company No. 05897330. Registered office address 43a Cheval Place, London, SW7 1EW