Hi there. My name’s Miad. I look after a range of clients at Eqvvs Training, whether it’s taking my clients to Hyde Park, 2 minutes from the studio in Knightsbridge or working with them in the studio, my clients continually see the results they are after. My 5 top tips for a beach body and super simple. Keep reading and good luck getting fit for summer.
- Cut down your sugar and salt intake and up your water intake instead.
- Pick a route near your home and go for a gentle walk or a continues slow paced jog. Keep a log of your route and check your distance with MapMyRun
- Cut down your carbohydrate intake after 6pm and up your protein for the whole day.
- Add weight training into your workouts as well as cardio.
- Eat in smaller portions and spread them over the course of the day.
Keen to know more? Need your questions answering? Feel free to get in touch. Throughout May, Eqvvs is offering a 30min FREE personal training consultation. Get in touch at the studio, 02078381138, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for further tips and advice.