Hi, I am Mark. I own eqvvs training with Nicola. I have been a London based personal trainer for the last 14 years. I specialise in TRX suspension training, weight lifting and sport specific training. Keen to know some tricks of the trade when it comes to summer training for the beach? Read my 5 top tips below and let me know what you think…
- Don’t leave it until the last minute. Give yourself time to achieve the results you want.
- Set short term goals that are achievable to keep you motivated and focused.
- Incorporate exercises that challenge numerous muscle groups and multiple joints (compound movements) to help boost your metabolism and burn lots of calories.
- Make sure you have fun. The only way to achieve results is to stick with your programme so make sure you enjoy it and have fun along the way.
- Ask for help when you need it – call eqvvs today!
Keen to know more? Need your questions answering? Feel free to get in touch. Throughout May, eqvvs is offering a 30min FREE personal training consultation. Get in touch at the studio, 02078381138, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for further tips and advice.